Full day hike to Chinchero, Urquillos and Huayllabamba - private
During the morning you will be transferred from your hotel in Cusco to Chinchero. This is a small and picturesque Inca town where you will learn about the traditional textile and craft work of the area. In the same way, you will be able to observe wonderful views of the Sacred Valley from the top and get to know the beautiful chapel that preserves original paintings of the Cusco school inside. From Chinchero, you will start a walk to Urquillos, a town located at 2980 meters above sea level where Inca terraces, a temple and colonial haciendas are preserved. You will enjoy a box lunch along the way. After knowing the place you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cusco or in the Sacred Valley.
Level: Moderate, mostly down hill
Duration: 9 hours (2 ½ hours of hike approximately)
Maximum altitude: Chinchero (12040 feet / 3670 m a.s.l.)
Walking distance: 4,9 miles / 8 km
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Box Lunch.
- First Aid Kit and Oxygen.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Trekking stick.
- Cusco Tourist ticket - BTC
- Meals not mentioned.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
Chinchero is located 28 km from the city of Cusco, at 3,780 meters above sea level. Its main square is an extraordinary fusion between Inca and colonial architecture. Its church is one of the best examples of Cusco religious art, it was built on Inca walls, with an altar decorated in gold leaf in the Baroque style.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Urquillos, Urquillos, Cusco Region
Urquillos is a traditional Peruvian town located in the Cusco region, Urubamba province, Huayllabamba district. It is situated at an altitude of 2,980 meters above sea level.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Cusco downtown.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Minimum age to walk is 12 years.
- Walking distance: 4,9 miles / 8 km - Maximum altitude: Chinchero (12040 feet / 3670 m a.s.l.)
- To visit Chinchero, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Travel accessories: sunglasses and retainer strap, sun block and lip balm, toiletry kit, small washcloth, personal first-aid kit.
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips and souvenirs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.