Full day Hiking Adventure
This is great option for individuals with hiking experience seeking a moderate to difficult full-day adventure. We'll explore the sub-alpine and tundra, taking time to touch, tasting, and feeling the life that exists from above the treeline. If you are a moderate hiker, and want a decent challenge with everything you've read, you should pick this hike. Be sure to check out the pictures, and look at the tab "What To Expect" for a more detailed explanation of the itinerary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Day Packs, Trekking Poles
- Snacks - High-Calorie Trail Bites, Fruit, Smoked Salmon or Cheesestick
What's excluded :
- No hotel, B&B, Air B&B, or other accommodation pickups
- Must meet at designated meeting location or provide own transportation to trailhead.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chugach State Park, 18620 Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK 99516, USA
This is a great tour for hikers seeking a moderate to difficult full-day adventure with a comprehensive variety of features found in the Alaskan wild. We'll see handfuls of different berries, plants, and fungus during our trip, some of which are tasty and we can eat. If you have never seen alpine before, prepare to be amazed. Along the way, we have the opportunity to see moose, bear, dall sheep, mountain goats, plus a variety of small mammals and birds.
Experience Requirements: You should have a fair amount of hiking experience for this hike. At a minimum, you should be able to walk roughly 10 miles on flat pavement, or 8 miles of uneven rolling terrain over the course of 6 hours. You should also be able to climb many flights of stairs without easily getting winded. Not recommended for those with cardiac, respiratory, or sever joint issues/illness. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know and we will accommodate you with a different snack option.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :West 10th Avenue & L Street, W 10th Ave & L St, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participation waiver signature required prior to departure.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.