Full-Day: Hiking, Waterfall, and Zipline Adventure from Panama City, Panama
The tour starts picking up guests at your Panama City Hotel by 08:00 a.m. We will arrive to "El Valle" around 10:00 a.m. where we will be briefed on the history of The Canopy Tour and the origin of the private forest reserve.
We will hike through a nature trail for about one hour learning about the wonders of a tropical rain forest and pointing out flora and fauna typical of the place. Our hike will end where The Canopy Tours starts.
After a briefing on the gear and safety guidelines, guests will traverse from tree to tree and platform to platform using pulleys on horizontal traverse cables, as they sail through the tree tops, over the trails far below, and around the spectacular waterfall "Chorro Macho." Expert guides assist guests in this exciting journey through the different layers of the virgin rainforests and as they rappel back down to the forest floor.
Around noon, a typical Panamanian lunch will be served.We should be back around 5-6:00 p.m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)Transportation
- zip line gear
- full lunch
- Entry/Admission - El Chorro Macho
- Entry/Admission - El Valle de Anton
What's excluded :
- After lunch activities are not included in sales price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Chorro Macho, Anton Valley, El Valle de Anton 1001 Panama
hike and zip line
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Valle de Anton Panama
This town is within a huge crater of an extinct volcano and thanks to its fertile ground and pleasant temperature it is home of what of the most beautiful mountain areas nearby Panama City
We will have lunch and visit the handcraft market at El Valle
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup in all hotels within Panama City. Alsto at hotel at nearby areas such as Gamboa and Veracruz but with an additional transfer fee.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Any person from twelve to seventy years old, in good health and phisical condition, weighting less than 200 pounds. Minors must travel with a responsible adult.
- ID, hat, outdoors clothing, light boots or sneakers with good sole, complete change of clothes (in case of rain), sun protection, insect repellent, and pocket money.
- Sandals with out straps, and jewerly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.