Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with Lunch
Start your day with a remarkable visit at some of the famous sights in Ho Chi Minh City such as the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Post Office built during the colonial times. Experience the war history of Vietnam with a visit to the War Remnants Museum and the Reunification Palace before continuing to the Cu Chi Tunnels, were you can squeeze down the tunnels and get a real feel of the guerrilla warfare of the Vietnamese.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at the centrally located hotels in District 1 (if option selected)
- A/c bus as per program
- English speaking tour guide, emtrance fee
- Lunch at local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine
- Mineral water ( 1 boltle/pax)
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel insurance, Tax, Gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for meet up Option or the accommodations outside of District 1
- Tips, personal cost and other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City for the Independence Palace , also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Central Post Office, 125 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
Then visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Post Office, which was built by the French during the colonial times.
***Please take notes: the Notre Dame Cathedral have been being restored ( until 2022), so the guests just visit outside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
After that visit the War Remnants Museum, the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Before heading towards the Cu Chi Tunnels you will have a break for lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon you will continue excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels, a famous underground system which was built by the Viet-Cong’s during the Vietnam-American war in the 1970’s. The Cu Chi tunnels is a network of underground systems with over 200 km (125 miles) range including underground hospital, living areas, weapon factories and much more. Here you will also have a chance to try a bit of warfare yourself.
After Cu Chi Tunnels you will be transferred back to Ho Chi Minh City in the evening.
- Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather...so the finished time could be later than expecting.This tour will back Ho Chi Minh City in lately evening ( about 19:00 PM or more).
- Activities may be done in a different order, compared to the brochure, but we ensure adequate supply of services as indicated in there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The local supplier offers the pickup service for Meeting point and The centrally hotels/ accommodations located in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, in more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con*** Note: The exact pickup time in the above prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required.***Because of the traffic rule, the hotels/accommodations which located in the alley will be not served the pickup service.******The meeting point address:+ 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street,…
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by TNK Travel