Full Day Hot Spring Waterfall Emerald Pool & Tiger Cave Temple
Emerald Pool is one of our top suggestions for things you should visit in Krabi, Thailand and the number one recommendation for enjoying the underground natural springs that flourish in Krabi province. Emerald Pool or pond is not a hot spring, but it is cool water that is just heavenly to swim in. The water is replenished by natural streams running into the pool from freshwater sources on the limtestone hill above.
Hot Spring Waterfall, enjoy and relax in the hot water.
Mineral Hot Spring Waterfall: Hot Spring Mineral Waterfall comes down from the Mountain so good for your health, if you dare enough to take a bath.
Tiger Cave Temple is a Buddhist temple northeast of Krabi. One of the most sacred Buddhist sites in the province, it is well known for the tiger paw prints in the cave, tall Buddha statues and the strenuous flight of stairs to reach the summit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- National park free 400 bath adult, /200 bath/child* pay at the spot
- 08.30 Hrs: Pick up from centrally located hotels .
10:00 Hrs: Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees. Swim in a beautiful pond in the middle of the forest – Emerald Pool.
12.30 Hrs: Have lunch at the restaurant before we move further for more fun.
13:00 Hrs: Reach the another natural wonder – Hot spring in Krabi. It is unique in that the spring hot water but not to worry as it cools a bit as it flows to the cascade and you can swim in the calm stream below for a much cooler bath.
14:30 Hrs: Move to the Krabi Symbol Temple “Tiger Cave Temple” with its beautiful v
• Thai Food
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickup from Ao Nang beach , Pranang, Krabi town
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.