Full Day Humantay Lake
This route is ideal for nature lovers who do not have many days but who will find spectacular landscapes, with exotic flora and fauna along this adventure hike through beautiful valleys and white mountains especially the Humantay lagoon considered one of the mountains and most sacred lagoons in the region.
Our tour starts from the pick-up at your hotel between 4.30 am and 5.00 am and then we go to the tourist transport that will take us to the town of Mollepata (2900msnm) with a trip duration of 2 hours approx. there we can take our delicious breakfast, then continue on the transport for an hour more to travel to Soraypampa (3900msnl). This is where we will start our walk, we will ascend for 1 hour and a half aprox. until reaching La Laguna de Humantay (4200msnm); After a time of visit and exploration of the place and the view of the Humantay mountain (5450msnm) in the Vilcabamba chain in the Andes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Oficial Tour Guide
- tickets for the Humantay Lake
- First aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will find in this place amazing landscape during our walks towards
the Humantay Lake also we will see beautifull Peruvian animals like the Lama, Alpaca and Huanaco
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TOUR ALL INCLUDED
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.