Full day in Cairo
On this tour we will visit the historical center of Cairo knowing its most emblematic places: The Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin, the Mosque of Mohamed Ali, the Old Cairo, the market of Jan el-Khalili.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance to the places visited.
- Spanish speaking guide.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Al-Gawhara Palace
- Entry/Admission - The Coptic Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our first stop will be the Egyptian Museum that contains the largest collection of monuments from the pharaonic era of Ancient Egypt, as well as a room that includes the treasures of the young king Tutankhamun. It is the most important museum not only of the country, but of the whole world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
a huge medieval fortress that is considered one of the main attractions of Cairo and probably the best-known non-pharaonic monument in the Egyptian capital
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Inside the fort we will enter the Mosque of Mohamed Ali, known as the Alabaster Mosque for the material that covers it. Its ornate decoration is spectacular.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Al-Gawhara Palace, Al Abageyah, Qesm Al Khalifah, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
The Citadel also houses the imposing Gawhara Palace (the Palace of Jewels), which is named after Gawhara Hanem, the last wife of Mohamed Ali. Built in 1814, it was the seat of the sovereign's administration and was used as the personal residence of the Egyptian leader. Beautiful inscriptions of gold adorn the walls of this majestic palace with Ottoman influence. One of its most eccentric elements is the Clock Room, where the shape of a clock has been used to decorate the walls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Coptic Museum, No 4 Fakhry Abd el Nour street Abbassia, Cairo 11511 Egypt
the so-called Coptic Quarter where the churches will be visited, San Jorge, the Al-Mualaqa Church known for the Hanging Church because it was built on top of the ruins of the Tower of Babylon. Nearby, we will see the Ben Ezra Synagogue, located in the place where Moses was believed to have been found. Also, we know the Church of San Sergio, known as Church of the Cave, where is the grotto where the Holy Family took refuge in his flight to Egypt and which is considered one of the most important monuments of Old Cairo
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up travelers at any hotel in Cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.