Full day in the Jungle at Irapay Amazon Lodge
Enjoy the jungle in a different way, in our exclusive lodge, you can visit the main places in the Amazon and enjoy an afternoon in an exclusive lodge located in the middle of the jungle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Amazon River
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amazon River, Iquitos 16000 Peru
Pick up from the city of Iquitos, transfer to the port where you will be embark in one of our boats that will direct you to Irapay Amazon Lodge through the Nanay River and Momom
During the tour you will be able to observe the wonderful landscapes of the Peruvian jungle accompanied by the small houses located on the banks of the river.
After 30 minutes of navigation, approximately we will arrive to Irapay, where our staff will welcome you and receive you with a refreshing juice of fruits of the region.
We will start visiting a native community, where they will show us their customs and native language; we will also share their dances and songs, at the end of the tour we will be able to observe the crafts they make.
Free time to enjoy a wonderful afternoon at our facilities.
In the afternoon, we will have a delicious lunch at Maloca Restaurant with a beautiful view of the Momom River.
Tour of the Amazon River, where we will observe the convergence of the waters of the Amazon and Nanay Rivers. We will make a brief stop in the seventh natural wonder for watching the pink dolphins, if we are lucky and patience we can observe them.
Return to the city of Iquitos.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Other hotels near main square
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.