Full Day Istanbul Tour: Cruise, Spice Bazaar, Dolmabahce Palace and Camlica Hill
Take a cruise on the Bosphorus Strait, the busy waterway that runs between the Marmara and Black Seas with European Istanbul on one shore and Asian Istanbul on the other.
After getting off the boat at Eminonu, continue your tour into the historic Spice Bazaar
This tour also takes you on a drive around part of the 20km of magnificent stone walls of old Istanbul that date from the 5th century. This series of walls surrounded the old city, featured 55 gates and 400 towers.
The Dolmabahce Palace was built during the first half of the 19th century as the administrative centre for the Ottoman Empire and home to the sultans and their families. This enormous palace is set amongst well-kept grounds and unlike earlier buildings of importance in Istanbul, it was built in a blend of Ottoman and classical European styles.
Later you will drive over the Bosphorus Bridge to the summit of Camlica Hill which is popular for its magnificent panoramic views
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Boat Cruise
- Professional licensed English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- We will pick you up with a white van. The guide will be at your hotel reception to pick you up for your tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We kindly request you to be ready 10 minutes prior to pick up time. The exact pick up times will be indicated before the tour takes place.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.