Full-Day Jaipur City Tour with Amber Fort and City Palace
Start your tour in the morning with pickup from your Jaipur hotel, the airport, or train station.
Relax in your private air-conditioned vehicle as you travel to the outskirts of Jaipur to visit the Amber Fort, built in 1592 and now designated as a World Heritage Site. Go inside the fort comlpex with your guide to visit Jai Mandir Temple and Sheesh Mahal, the hall of mirrors.
Your next destination is Jal Mahal (Water Palace), a Rajput-style palace that appears to float in the middle of Man Sarobar lake. Continue on to Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), a 5-story tall pink sandstone palace that is an architectural masterpiece.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant, then head in to the heart of the old city to take in the City Palace, where the King of Jaipur once lived. Then go shopping for a variety of goods such as gem stones, bangles, silver jewelry, clothing, ceramics, and textiles.
Your tour ends in the evening with return to your hotel, or the airport or train station.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sound and Light Show - Amber Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sound and Light Show - Amber Fort, Amer Amber Fort, Jaipur 302028 India
See top attractions in Jaipur and have time for shopping on this private full-day tour. Visit landmarks including the Amber Fort — a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), and the City Palace, and go shopping in the afternoon. Includes entrance fees, buffet lunch, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.