Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing- Visit & Explore Pink City
Jaipur is popularly known as the “Pink City” and “Paris of India”. and Its worldwide famous for unique Architecture, Vastu, Forts, Monuments, Palaces, Art and Craft, Culture and last but not least for unique Food.
Private Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing By Air Conditioner Vehicle
Covered All Historical & Heritage Sites in One Day Tour
Professional, Informative Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience
Enjoy the Panoramic view uphill from Amber Fort
See the largest Jantar Mantar Observatory
Visit City Palace,the Royal residence of erstwhile Kingdom
Explore Hawa Mahal, The Palace of Winds
Enjoy Photo Shoots at historical Places in Jaipur
Visit Local Shopping Market at the end of the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel /Airport /Railway Station Pick-up & Drop off
- Transportation by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional, Informative Tour Guide Available (Only If Book Optionally)
- Monument Entrance Tickets/ Admission ( Only If Book Optionally )
- Bottled Water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After Breakfast in the Morning at 9 AM, Driver will received you and Proceed for Full Day Tour of Jaipur- Accompanied with Guide if Taken.
Firstly you will enjoy the scenic ride to Amber Fort, a 16th-century sandstone fortress located on the main city’s outskirts. Explore the sprawling UNESCO World Heritage Site, Here you enjoy the paintings of peacock and Kings n Queens on the wall of the Fort. As you ride towards the fort, so not forget to enjoy the panoramic view from uphill.
Afterwards getting a peek at royal chambers, such as Sheesh Mahal, the glittering Hall of Mirrors, situated inside the Amer Fort.
After that Please Have your camera ready after a quick drive to Jal Mahal, known as Jaipur’s floating palace. The 18th-century royal Maharajah residence on Man Sagar Lake makes for an unforgettable photo.
Afterwards you can have your lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed to Visit you the other Places)
Get a look at the city’s trademark downtown and discover how it came to be painted pink. Visit Hawa Mahal, The Palace of Winds, with its beehive-shaped facade—once a purdah screen for Rajput women. then head to a building that was the royal residence of erstwhile Kingdom of Jaipur. The City palace contains a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani clothing. Afterward, continue to another World Heritage Site i.e. Jantar Mantar, a centuries-old astronomical observatory.
Afterwards , In the Evening Driver will Take you to Stroll around the Local Shopping Market in Jaipur ,filled with Rajasthani culture dress, artificial Jewellery, artifacts and souvenirs’.
At last, and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop you back at your hotel in Jaipur.
Departure Point :
We Pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur
OtherJaipur, Rajasthan, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - We Drop off to Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.