Full Day Kayaking at Ao Thalane Krabi
• Hop aboard a kayak and explore one Krabi's most beautiful hidden bays.
• Explore the natural beauty of Ao Thalane by kayaking.
• Paddle around quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch in the calm natural environment and try to spot the elusive local inhabitants.
• Free pick up from your hotel.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Ao Tha Lane
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ao Tha Lane, Khao Thong subdistrict, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Thalane Bay or Ao Thalane is one of the most popular location for kayaking. It is beautiful and splendid area with abundant mangrove forests , limestone mountains , caves, lagoons and canyons. You will enjoy kayaking and paddle easily in the tortuous route, calm river without windy and wave, sometimes you can see sandbar when the level of tidal is low. You can also get learning about ecosystem in abundant mangrove forests. If you paddle into that area and pass through the towering limestone mountain and quite canyon that is the most beautiful view point of Thalane Bay. All the route is surrounded by intricate limestone mountains, it seems to be provided rooms by the sea that's called " Lagoon ", the shelter or hidden place for fishermen when was the monsoon season because the limestone mountain ranges protected the storm and the wave from outside.
• 08:00am Pick up from Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
• 09:00am Arrive at the pier in Ao Thalane.
• 09:30am Get instructions by the guide. Start paddling from the pier to mangrove forest area.
• 12:00am Having lunch in thai food restaurant(Full day option).
• 01:00pm Explore the canyons of Ao Thalane by kayaking.
• 04:00pm Transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.• Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.