Full-Day Luxor Highlights East and West Banks
Full day tour to see the highlights of the ancient West Bank and East Bank monuments in Luxor. These highlights include Valley of the Kings and Necropolis of Thebes, the Temple of Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt, and Karnak Temples is considered to be one of the world's greatest architectural masterpieces, namely the complex and Luxor Temple. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 8 hours. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. There you visit four royal tombs, including the Tomb of Ramses, the Tomb of Horemheb, the Tomb of Merenptah .Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
you will be transported to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as Pharaoh. This queen was an ancestor of King Tutankhamun and belonged to the same dynasty.Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as Pharaoh .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt, which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temple , you visit what is considered to be one of the world's greatest architectural masterpieces, namely the complex of Karnak Temples on the East Bank of Luxor. Karnak is a complex of temples built in different reigns, starting with the Avenue of Sphinxes, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I, the Temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Karnak beats every other pharaonic monument: it is simply one of the most beautiful ancient monuments in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple, which is dedicated to the Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut and Khonsu. There you will see the granite statues of Ramses the Great. These ancient temples are a must-see for Luxor travelers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travellers
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.