Full day minibus tour - Pearls of Western Galilee Trip from Jerusalem
Head out of Jerusalem for the day to see some of the bucolic Israeli countryside and marvel at the site of Caesarea, an ancient spot of Roman ruins on this small-group tour. Then check out the northern town of Haifa and its amazingly verdant Bahai gardens. Continue to Acre to visit the impressive underground Crusaders' city, the local market and port; Finally, stop at Rosh Hanikra to visit the limestone grottoes before heading back to Jerusalem.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Depart Jerusalem and head north along the coastal road. Enjoy the views of the sea as you head to the archaeological site of Caesarea. Once there, enjoy a guided walking tour of what was once a thriving port city dedicated to Roman emperor, Augustus Caesar, exploring ruins that include an aqueduct, a theater, a citadel, a palace, and a hippodrome (stadium). Continue the journey onto the beautiful port city of Haifa, enjoying a panoramic view of the impressive Bahai gardens and the entire Haifa bay.
Next stop is the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Acre (or Akko). Visit the Crusader City, complete with underground passages and crypts, the old port, and colorful markets.
Finally head to Rosh Hanikra, located at the border with Lebanon; enjoy a short cable car down the limestone grottoes and admire the natural rock formations.
Having indulged in all the historic town has to offer, your explorations come to a close and return to Jerusalem.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.• Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/ or traffic conditions.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- Travelers with special needs/requests need to notify tour company in advance to meet there needs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.