Full-Day Moreton Island 4x4 Sightseeing Tour
Exhilarating 4-wheel-drive tour around Moreton Island
Pristine white sands & clear blue waters of Blue Lagoon
Sandboarding experience at world's third largest sand island
Stunning sights, including Mount Tempest & Tangalooma Wrecks
Panoramic view of Flinders Reef from Cape Moreton Lighthouse
per adult from
What's included :
- Full-day guided tour of Moreton Island on a 4x4 vehicle
- Ferry cruise
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Brisbane or Gold Coast
What's excluded :
- Meals not listed as Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moreton Island, Moreton Island, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Escape to the beautiful Moreton Island on a luxurious cruise and explore its natural wonders on a 4x4 vehicle. Try out sandboarding at the world's third largest sand island, enjoy scenic views atop Cape Moreton Lighthouse, and swim in the crystal-clear waters of Blue Lagoon.
Make your way to the meeting point for a transfer to Port of Brisbane, where your luxury catamaran awaits. Onboard, receive a warm welcome from the friendly crew members. Then leave the mainland behind you, cruise along the Brisbane River, and if you're lucky, spot dolphins, whales, dugongs, and turtles.
As you get closer to Moreton Island, marvel at the picturesque views of the Tangalooma Wrecks, a famous dive and snorkel site. Upon arrival, hop aboard your 4x4 and drive along the beach of the world's third largest sand island. 4WD trek our way north of the island before visiting Blue Lagoon for a swim in its exquisite azure water.
After a delicious picnic lunch overlooking the golden beach, admire breathtaking views of Flinders Reef atop the historic Cape Moreton Lighthouse. Then swim in the Champagne Pools and laze on the white sands of Honeymoon Bay. Enjoy sweeping views of the coastline and the famous Tangalooma Wrecks before returning by cruise.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :10 Beach Rd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.