Full-Day Mostar, Bosnia, and Herzegovina Tour from Dubrovnik
Enjoy a day away from Dubrovnik and head over the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Travelling by air-conditioned minivan, you will get a sense of local life as you stop in towns such as Neum and Pocitelj, and soak up the scenery along the River Neretva. On arriving in Mostar, a guided walking tour will show you the most historic sights of this UNESCO-listed city, including the Stari Most Bridge, the Ottoman-era Muslibegovica House, and the Koski Mehmed Pasha Mosque.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Get picked up from your Dubrovnik hotel at 8am and board a minivan to begin the journey to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Don't forget to pack your passport! After a brief stop to admire the views and take some photos from the Dubrovnik Bridge, your will journey north along the Adriatic Coast north and cross the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Approximately an hour later you will arrive at the pretty coastal town of Neum, where you’ll have time to browse the souvenir shops, stroll the waterfront, or enjoy a coffee at a local café (own expense). Continuing north, enjoy the scenery as the tour follows the winding River Neretva to the UNESCO-listed Pocitelj. Here you can explore the sights of this historic town, which dates back to the 15th century and is set high on the hillside overlooking the river.
Finally, arrive in Mostar – a meeting point for various cultures and religions through the ages. Follow your guide on a walking tour of the town’s UNESCO-listed landmarks, including the Stari Most Bridge, the Mosque of Mostar, and the Turkish House. Afterwards you have some free time to wander the cobblestone lanes, browse the shops, and enjoy lunch at one of the many cafés or restaurants (own expense).
At the end of the tour board the minivan for the return journey, after which you will be dropped off at your Dubrovnik hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT when booking a reservation you must indicate your address in DubrovnikWe pick up our guests from place where thy stay in Dubrovnik
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.