Full-Day Niagara-On-The-Lake Guided Wine and Charcuterie Tour
Book now to enjoy a day touring through the immaculate wine region of Niagara-On-The-Lake. Experience a selection from 100 wineries in the region, with inspirations from Italy, France, Spain, Germany, and California. Feel safe and secure with your professional driver who is also your knowledgable tour guide as well.
The Niagara wine region boasts awards from all over the world for taste and innovation, guaranteeing you a wine tour you will never forget!
This is a daily tour includes visits to 4 different wineries, 12-16 different wine tastings, Icewine tastings, one charcuterie pairing and a 70-minute break in Niagara-On-The-Lake's "Old Town" (downtown) for lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our prices all-inclusive, you never pay for a wine tasting or charcuterie pairing!
- Bottled water
- Snacks - One charcuterie snack plate pairing is included! Learn which foods pair with which wines! (currently suspended in response to current provincial health standards)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Konzelmann Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - The Hare Wine Co.
- Entry/Admission - Hinterbrook Winery
- Entry/Admission - Lakeview Wine Co.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konzelmann Estate Winery, 1096 Lakeshore Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Niagara's Exclusive Lakefront Winery. Founded in 1893 outside of Stuttgart Germany, Founded in 1984 in Niagara-on-the-Lake.100% Niagara grown and produced VQA wines crafted, owned and operated by the Konzelmann family. Tasting Boutique, Tours, Private Experiences, Cheese Platters, Full Production Facility, Barrel Cellar, Corporate Events, Special Event Dinners/Luncheons, Weddings, Lakefront Vineyard with a view of Toronto, CN Tower, Rogers Centre. Proud Canadian first to place on "Wine Spectators Top 100 List"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Hare Wine Co., 769 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
The Hare, fittingly a symbol of fertility and good fortune is also the namesake of owner John Hare. While John had dreamed in his youth to own not a winery, but a brewery, it was serendipitous that after years of working abroad in the supply chain of food and beverage, he met a local winemaker’s daughter. Needless to say, John set his sights on moving back to his hometown of Niagara and his new vision of producing 100% VQA small batch premium wines became a reality.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hinterbrook Winery, 1181 Lakeshore Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
At Hinterbrook, we aim to convey the true expression of the land and its people through authentic thoughtfully crafted wines. Our NOMAD label is about more than just exquisite wine, it is about the journey…the experience. Visit us to create your own story, design your own label and share your adventure with the world!
NOMAD wines are made with the philosophy to let the vineyard do the work. Through a minimalist approach we’re creating wines that are clean and unadulterated expressions of our terroir.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lakeview Wine Co., 1067 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Since 1991, Lakeview has been a well-respected brand fixture in the Ontario wine industry landscape.
With the opening of our new retail and tasting centre in May 2017, we are ushering in an exciting new future while at the same time honouring a key piece of our history. The official name change occurred on the 25th anniversary of Lakeview Cellars in October 2016, coincident with the groundbreaking ceremony for our new facility.
Designed as a showcase for all our brands, The Lakeview Wine Company retail and tasting centre provides a friendly, informative and welcoming environment where knowledge, passion and love of wines awaits.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up wherever you are staying! A hotel, B&B, Air B&B, even you or your friend's house!*Guests need to provide a pick-up location*Pick-Up is between 10:00 am - 10:30 am for Niagara Falls and 10:30 am - 11:00 am for Niagara-On-The-Lake locations. Times may vary based on other guest pickups and road conditions. Pick-ups must be in Niagara Falls and/or Niagara-On-The-Lake! CANADA ONLY**Sample itinerary listed is a sample and may not reflect your actual tour schedule**
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.