Full-Day Northern Island Tour & Kayaking on the Cua Can River
Travel inside and explore the peaceful waterways of North of Island. Starting on the large Cua Can River it doesn’t take long for the river to narrow and the canopy to thicken into the dense Jungle. During the rainy season a treck and enjoy the crisp waters of the Suoi Tranh Waterfall a favorite amongst the locals.
• Location: North of Island
• Departure Time: 08.30 am
• Duration: 6 hours
• Tour Categories: Sightseeing, kayaking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- 01 bottle of water and tissue
- 01 Refreshment drink at bee farm
- Kayak equipment.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Personal tips
- 08:30 am: Pick up at your hotel.
09:00 am: Followed by this, visit the Pepper Farm. You’ll find pepper plantations mostly around the central and northern parts of the island and most farmers won’t mind you stopping to take photos or viewing these amazing storks of pepper trees or the drying pepper. You can also buy pepper products to bring home as souvenirs, to impress your friends and relatives.
09:30 am: Visit Nguyen Trung Truc temple. Despite his own short life, Nguyen Trung Truc has turned into the dazzling history of the nation's history as well as Vietnamese legend. Discovering Nguyen Trung Truc Temple is definitely one of the most unforgettable things to do in Phu Quoc.
10:00 am: At the Phu Quoc Bee Farm, you will have time to listen to all explanations about the honey bee, useful information about the value of honey bee, understand why people need to protect the health of pollinators, especially honey bees. Enjoy drink with honey.
11:00 am: Then discover Cua Can River. You will have chance to paddle the kayak yourself and explore the river. Enjoy adventuring the amazing river that runs through the natural forest of Cua Can and see if you can spot the various wildlife inhabit the area. You can enjoy a lunch at a restaurant.
14.30 pm: Drop off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Phu Quoc.
Return Detail :Phu Quoc
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.