Full Day Perth & Fremantle Sight Seeing
See the sights of picturesque Perth and Fremantle from the comfort of our 2018 Mercedes Benz GLS350 six passenger SUV on this full day tour. All of our tours are fully customisable to suit your desires, and can either be pre-planned in consultation with you or we can plan-as-we go on the day.
During this eight (8) hour tour you can visit the World Heritage listed Fremantle Prison, the Fremantle Maritime Museum, the Perth Mint, Cottesloe Beach, Kings Park and so much more. You may even choose to tour the Swan Valley Wine Region, which is only 25 minutes from Perth's CBD and sample some fantastic wineries, chocolate factories, boutique breweries, and vodka and gin distilleries, as well as many of the fine restaurants and cafes in this area.
With an Allure Limousines Full Day Perth and Fremantle Sight Seeing Tour the choices are ALL yours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - The Fremantle Round House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Perth Zoo
- Entry/Admission - The Perth Mint
- Entry/Admission - Swan Valley Vineyards
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perth Zoo, 20 Labouchere Rd, South Perth, Western Australia 6151 Australia
Visit the Perth Zoo, just a short distance from the Swan River, and say hello to the cuddle, and not-so-cuddly animals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
One of the largest inner-city national parks in the world, Kings Park and Botanical Gardens overlook the City of Perth and the Swan River. It is a great place to get your bearings in the city and also a stunning place to take photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Perth Mint, Cbd 310 Hay St East Perth, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
See gold being poured and national Australian currency being manufactured at this unique tourist attraction. Take a tour inside the Mint and see the entire process.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Fremantle Round House, Captains Lane, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
The Round House was the first permanent building built in the Swan River Colony. Built in late 1830 and opened in 1831, it is the oldest building still standing in Western Australia.
It is located at Arthur Head in Fremantle, and recent heritage assessments and appraisals of the precinct of the Round House incorporate Arthur Head.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Boat Shed, Mounts Bay Road, Perth, Western Australia Australia
The Blue Boat House or the Crawley Edge Boatshed as it’s officially known, sits on the Swan River just below Kings Park.
This iconic boathouse is accessible from Mounts Bay Road below Kings Park. It has been around since the 1930’s and recently revamped and repainted the beautiful blue colour.
The Crawley Edge Boatshed has provided stunning backdrops for thousands of photographers around the world.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
The seduces visitors with a rich fusion of wine, food, art, scenery and nature and produces some of Australia’s best Verdelho (a valley speciality) Chenin Blanc and Shiraz varieties. Visit a cellar door and you’ll likely be greeted by the owners themselves, eager to share stories about the region's 180 years of viticulture. You’ll also experience world-class art galleries where you can often meet the artists. Discover the joys of holding and feeding wildlife, or play the didgeridoo and learn about Aboriginal culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As well as the above-listed hotels, we will pick up from any hotel in the Perth Metropolitan areaAirports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Port of Fremantle
Departure Time :Flexible depending on client requirements
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.