Full-Day Phnom Penh Tuk Tuk City Tours
- Explore the charming beauty of Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Visit the best attractions of Cambodia such as Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Wat Phnom, Killing Field, and Tuol Sleng Genocidal Museum.
- Click stunning photographs
- Enjoy traditional Khmer dishes.
We will pick you from your hotel at 8:00, 8:30, 9:00am depends on your schedule which you booking with us for a full day tour of Phnom Penh city.
After having city tour, your tour guide will drop you off at your hotel. However you can ask him to drop somewhere else such as a local restaurant, river front, or many markets where you want.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Private Transportation ( Tuk Tuk )
- Cold bottle mineral waters during your trip
- All entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Lunch ( your tour guide will recommend good local restaurant for you )
- Personal expend
- Visa arrangement
- This morning, visit the the Royal Palace and learn about a brighter period in Cambodian history with a visit to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda. Explore Wat Phnom, a peaceful temple situated on a hill for which the city is named. According to legend, a 14th-century woman named Penh found sacred Buddhist objects in the nearby river and placed them here on the small hill.
Lunch not included
In the afternoon, visit the notorious Killing Fields “ChoeungEk" 15km southwest of Phnom Penh. This one is the site of brutal executions of more than 17,000 individuals, most of who first suffered through interrogations, torture and deprivation in ToulSleng Prison during Pol Pot regime (From 1975–1979). Then, continue your visit to TuolSleng Genocide Museum (S21 prison). This prison was a high school, and used as a prison by Pol Pot's security forces and became the largest center for detention and torture during the rule of the Khmer Rouge.
Departure Point :
Please give us your hotel address for pick up, or if you want us to pick you up at airport, please kindly provide us your flight number and arrival time. After met your tour guide at hotel or airport, then start your city tour.
AirportsPochentong Airport, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Return Detail :Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.