Full-Day Pinnacles Sandboarding and Yanchep National Park from Perth
Visit the Pinnacles limestone formations and go sandboarding in Lancelin on this 11-hour guided tour from Perth. Visit Yanchep National Park to see koalas and wild kangaroos, and visit a picturesque coastal holiday town on the Moore River where the river meets the Indian Ocean. Lunch included.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Lunch - Lunch (sandwiches and drink)
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel drop-off (central Perth only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Photos posted on provider's Facebook page
- Entry/Admission - Yanchep National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Kayak hire at Moore River (seasonal, at own expense)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yanchep National Park, Cnr Yanchep Beach Road/Wanneroo Road, Yanchep, Wanneroo, Western Australia 6035 Australia
Look for Koala and Kangaroos in the National Park
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
Drive through the Pinnacles with several stops along the way to get out of the bus and take photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moore River, Western Australia 6041 Australia
Enjoy a break at the beautiful town of Guilderton where the river meets the ocean.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lancelin Sand Dunes, 13 Whitfield St Gingin Road, 102, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
Enjoy the thrill of sliding down the sand dunes at Lancelin
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :490 Wellington St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (please advise age of child when booking)
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Infant meals not included
- Not recommended for infant aged under 6 months
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must supply age of all children
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We can accommodate a small foldable walking frame/walker in the bus, please contact us beforehand to let us know.
- We can accommodate a small foldable stroller on the bus, please contact us beforehand to let us know.
- Blind assistance dogs are allowed upon prior arrangement.
- Infants must be seated in a baby seats, we can provide one for you free of charge upon prior arrangement. Any child 0 to 7 years old must be seated in a child safety seat, you must notify us at least 24 hours prior to your tour so we can arrange a seat for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Tours with a Twist