Full Day Private Beach Tour Santos & Guarujá – Combine Culture, History & Beach
Get ready to spend a relaxing day discovering some of the most beautiful beaches in the coast of the state of São Paulo. There is no better place for enjoying a sunny day than heading down to the delightful beach towns of Santos & Guarujá.
Out expert tour guide picks you up at your hotel, takes you on a 10-hour tour visiting the city of Santos & Guarujá and return you back to hotel in Sao Paulo afterwards.
Visit Santos most significant sights like Mont Serrat, Coffee Museum & Porchat Island combined with a sightseeing through its beaches. Then change the pace totally taking the ferry boat to go to the neighboring beach town of Guarujá to relax on a sandy beach near snack bars and restaurants having appetizers and sipping drinks beachfront.
This beach of Guarujá stands out for a strip of clear soft sand and small waves, ideal for sea bathing. It’s certain a destination for those who want to be closer to nature or lounging around on the sand to pass the time away with style.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by fully-equipped vehicles.
- Any address pick-up & drop-off are included like hotel, airport or port.
- Professional / licensed / bilingual private tour guide.
- Private driver for groups bigger than 5 people, otherwise the guide drives the vehicle themselves.
- VAT, all taxes, handling charges, tolls, parking fees, ferry boat, airport Greet & Meet service.
What's excluded :
- Meals & drinks.
- Gratuities & tips. (optional).
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Monte Serrat
- Entry/Admission - Coffee Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte Serrat, Santos, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
Ride on a tram upwards Mont Serrat which is a peak that has a superb panoramic viewpoint from the former old casino on the top of it. The access to the hill is made by a funicular system (called the cable car of Monte Serrat) that connects the top hill to the center of the city and departs every 20 minutes. From its viewpoint, it is possible to have a complete view of the port, the urban part of Santos and surroundings, Bertioga Canal, Estuary and Barnabé and Santo Amaro Islands.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Coffee Museum, Rua Quinze de Novembro 95, Santos, State of Sao Paulo 11010-151 Brazil
Have a breakfast at the stylish coffee shop of the coffee museum in Santos, and visit it to learn about the importance of the coffee for Brazilian socio-economic development. The coffee shop offers the opportunity to try out all the types and aromas of coffees grounded right before drinking.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Santos, Santos, State of Sao Paulo
Take a sightseeing in the beautiful restored historic center of Santos and drive along the 8-km long of continuous, wide and flat strip of sandy beaches. Santos major highlight is the largest beach garden in the world, recorded in the Book of Records with 5335 meters long, full of flowers and carefully treated trees.
Santos is also home to the largest port in Latin America where a huge portion of the Brazilian GDP passes through at a never-ending coming and going the transatlantics.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Porchat island, Sao Vicente, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
Admire the marvelous view of the shoreline of Santos and the city of "Saint Vincent" (First permanent Portuguese settlement in Brazil) from Niemeyer’s monument on the top of Porchat Island hill. You'll be able to see the whole shore, ships on the horizon, waves being formed, people like ants and paragliders flying around!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guaruja, Guaruja, State of Sao Paulo
Guarujá is a classic Brazilian beachfront. A combination of many family-operated businesses, snack bars and restaurants. When you’re hungry, you’ll find plenty of vendors offering all kinds of tasty food, snacks, and drinks. Vendors also rent beach chairs, umbrellas, surfboards, bodyboards, scooters, and much more.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK-UP INFORMATION:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best pick-up point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of São Paulo limits or its greater area.• We DO NOT do pick-ups in the countryside or coastal area of the state of São Paulo.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -DROP-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best drop-off point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of São Paulo limits or its greater area.• We DO NOT do drop-offs in the countryside or coastal area of the state of São Paulo.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -AIRPORTS ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS:• Once you have arrived at the airport there will be a member of our staff waiting for you at the arrivals area holding a clear sign with your name on it, they will then escort you to your waiting private transfer vehicle.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -HOTEL PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:• As soon as the driver or tour guide arrives at your hotel, they get the front deskto call you in the room in case you are not at the lobby.Airports
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Concais Eventos, s/n - Av. Cândido Gafre - Docas, Santos - SP, 11013-240, Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The tour is totally private and exclusive for you and your group. No other person out of your group must join your tour, unless it's invited by you. The private tour is safer in terms of COVID-19 contagion as tourists hardly have closer contact with strangers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.