Full-Day Private Boat Activity at Saona Island
Saona Island is an exotic Caribbean island to the east of the Dominican Republic and one of the most visited places in the country due to its stunning natural beauty.
Discover the vast wonders concealed beneath the surface of the Caribbean Ocean on this full-day adventure. Experience being out at in your own private speed boat as you make your way across awe-inspiring natural landscapes, where you will be enraptured by beautiful coastlines surrounded by coconut palm trees, lush tropical white sand beaches and warm turquoise waters. Included in this very VIP package are beverages, champagne, wine, rhum as well as non-alcholic beverages, lobster lunch on the island, a wide array of activities and the guidance of our professional staff that will make everything within their power to make this day unforgetable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Champagne, Whiskey, Vodka, Wine, Rum
- Lunch - Lobster, shrimp and Dominican food
- Snacks - Fruit snacks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Video and pictures (purchable on site)
Saona Island is one of the most visited places in the Dominican Republic due to its stunning natural beauty and its various and sundry activities.
Discover the vast wonders concealed beneath the surface of the Caribbean Ocean on this full-day family adventure. Experience being out at sea on both a private yatch as you make your way across awe-inspiring natural landscapes, where you will be enraptured by beautiful coastlines surrounded by coconut palm trees, lush tropical white sand beaches and warm turquoise waters. Included in your package are premium beverages (champagne, whisky, vodka, wine) as well as national alcoholic drinks and soft drinks, fruit snacks, lunch on the island (lobster, shrimp and traditional Dominican food, a private area on the beach and a wide array of activities as well as the guidance of our professional staff that will make everything within their power to make this day an unforgettable one.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be contacting you to give you the exact pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.Please be at your pick-up point 10 minutes before pick-up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.