Full-Day Private Christian Tour in Athens
Our Athens Christian private tour combines all the Apostle Paul footsteps with the Acropolis and Ancient Agora.
You also visit the Greek Orthodox Monastery of Kaisariani.
You will visit the Acropolis Temples: Parthenon, Propylae, Erechteion, Athena Nike.
You will step up at Mars or Aeropagus Hill, cross Plaka(old town), visit Ancient Agora. Then, you walk to the Archaeological Site of Kerameikos, to Athens Metropolitan Church and Small Metropolis Church. Then you driver, takes you to Kaisariani Monastery,15 minutes drive from the centre.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Brand new luxury vehicles with WiFi - A/C and free chilled mineral water for every passenger
- Live commentary by your professional driver
- Private and exclusive luxurious tour
- Free residence, hotel, port pick up and return
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Admission fees into archaeological sites, museums
- Your tour driver can not escort you into the sites
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Agora of Athens
- Entry/Admission - Keramikos Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Kaisariani Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
After your pick up, you will follow Apostle Paul’s footsteps in when first arrived in Athens. Apostle Paul visited Acropolis Hill and the surrounding old city (Plaka). Acropolis’ hill hosts the impressive Temples of Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Erechtheion and the Nike Temple, all erected in the fifth century BC
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Areopagus, Athens 105 55, Greece
Exactly across the official exit of Acropolis Athens site, stands the Mars Hill or Areopagus Hill where Apostle Paul after being formally invited to do so, preached about Christianity.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
From Acropolis, we will slowly descend into the most beautiful part of Athens, Plaka old city, a mixture of Neoclassical houses and archaeological sites around. You will pass by Roman Agora and Adrian’s Library on your way to Ancient Agora of Athens.
Ancient Agora of Athens was the political and social centre of ancient Athens. Ancient Agora most prominent sites are the magnificent Temple of Hephaestus, Stoa of Attalos, the Church of the Holy Apostles, the Bouleutirion (council chamber), the Stoa of Zeus, and its many pagan shrines, including the Altar of the Twelve Gods and the Altar of Zeus.
In the Book of Acts (17:17) is said that Apostle Paul visited a synagogue in the Ancient Agora and preached about the the ‘unknown god’. He also discussed with the Greek philosophers that one could meet in the Ancient Agora.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Keramikos Archaeological Site, Ermou 148, Athens 105 53 Greece
The Archaeological Site and Museum of Keramikos offers to the visitor the richest and most complete collection on funerary findings in Greece.
The Kerameikos was the most important cemetery of ancient Athens. Within the site are the ancient walls of Athens and the Sacred Gate which was only used by pilgrims from Eleusis using the sacred road to and from that site during the annual procession.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens, Mitropoleos Square, Athens 999 20 Greece
The Athens Metropolitan Church was built in 1842 with the laying of the cornerstone by King Otto and Queen Amalia.
Itis dedicated to the Annunciation of the Mother of God by the King and Queen. The Cathedral is a three-aisled, domed basilica and inside are the tombs of two saints killed by the Ottoman Turks during the Ottoman period: Saint Philothei and Patriarch Gregory V.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kaisariani Monastery, Mount Hymettus, Kaisariani Greece
The kaisariani Monastery lies on a wooded hillside at the foot of Mt. Hymettos, not far from Athens’ centre, in a beautiful serene natural environment, ideal for relaxation.
Originally the monastery was founded in the Early Christian period, in the 6th C AD, over the ruins of a Roman temple. Today, four columns of the ancient temple survive and support the dome of the monastery’s church.
The catholicon that we see today was built in the late 11th -early 12th century and was dedicated to the Presentation of the Virgin to the Temple. It is enclosed by a high wall with two gates, and the visitor will admire the impressive frescoes and the icons of Greek Orthodox Christian tradition.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel and Air BNB in Athens and PiraeusAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.