Full-Day Private City Sightseeing Tour and Lunch in Agafay Desert
Your experience begins with pickup from your Marrakesh accommodation at 9:00AM. From there, the first stop on your tour it the Koutoubia Mosque - the largest and the oldest mosque in Marrakesh.
Following that, travel to the magical Bahia Palace and Saadian Tombs, both of which comprise a historic royal necropolis. , inside the Royal Kasbah District of the city.
You are then awarded free time for lunch in a restaurant in the old Medina, following which your tour continues with a visit to Jemaa el Fana Square. Discover the Moroccan street-food culture of this square, before your tour finish you will have your typical Moroccan lunch in a Berber tent or outside with a breathtaking view of the Atlas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Monument fees
What's excluded :
- In this city tour you will discover the old palace and the old market and know more about marrakech and after this tour you will have your lunch in agafay desert in a berber tent .
• Moroccan salade
• moroccan tajin
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in marrakech Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.