Full-Day Private Deep Sea Fishing Adventure in Bora Bora
We have an amazing local captain and crew who’s greatest passion in life is fishing. Our team has great knowledge of the ocean and the know how to catch fish.
We are genuinely excited to bring our guests fishing and watch them catch the fish of a lifetime. So join us on our 27ft Boston Whaler Conquest loaded with top of the line fishing gear and electronics and let’s go catch some fish! While trolling in Bora Bora we run 4 Shimano Tiagra 130’s to be used in a fighting chair or we have smaller gear as well for standup fighting fish.
We do everything possible to ensure you have a great fishing trip. We are happy to give our guests pictures and videos of their experience for free. If you are a beginner we will take the time to explain how everything works so that you are comfortable when we hook up to a fish.
Fishing is a lifestyle for us and we want to share our passion for catching big fish with all of our guests!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - We offer snacks and drinks such as water, juice, soda, and beer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Snacks and drinks included but it’s best that our guests back their own lunch. Hotels have “lunch boxes” available for their guests.
Our guests will join us on the hunt for big Marlin, yellowfin tuna, mahi-mahi and a variety of other pelagic fish species. We love to get our guests involved in the action. That means setting out lines, fighting the fish, littering fish and even gaffing if they want to.
Bora Bora has great year round fishing for Marlin and great action with the other species as well. We love to troll as it is very productive in the deep waters just offshore but we also like to try live baiting as well as a local technique that involves fishing down deep for yellowfin tuna.
Although we specialize in fishing tours we have lots of guests that like to split up their day with some snorkeling inside the lagoon. Great option for families!
A very popular option we offer is a targeted fishing excursion only for Giant Trevally which are the apex reef predators. This excursion involves casting poppers and other lures along the reefs edge waiting for the highly anticipated strike from these beasts. This is definitely an exciting option for fisherman who love to target these incredible fish. No matter what option you decide we know you will have an exciting day on the water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off directly to your hotel or vacation rental is included in the trip price. Ports
- Vaitape Visitors center, Vaitape, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.