Full-Day Private Hike in Yellowstone National Park
Our guides team is made up of Master Naturalists, experts with Master's Degrees in Outdoor and Sustainability Education, lifelong Montanans, and more!
We cater to everyone from first-time hikers to experienced backpackers and will make your day in Yellowstone memorable no matter how far we go!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - At midday, your guide will serve a gourmet picnic lunch. We cater to all dietary request with notice!
What's excluded :
- Park Entry Fees - we recommend the America The Beautiful Pass
- Gratuity for guides - If you had a great day, a 10-20% tip is appreciated!
This hike is tailored to you and your group, so we can make adjustments to the day based on your interests. We may visit mountain tops, alpine meadows, geyser basins, waterfalls, canyons, hot springs, and more. We’ll pack a delicious picnic lunch to enjoy on the trail. Along the way, our guides will share stories of the park’s human and geological history as well as information about flora and fauna.
Departure Point :West Yellowstone City Weather, 124 Yellowstone Ave, West Yellowstone, MT 59758, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel in West Yellowstone or within the park in our 15-passenger van or luxury SUV!Please note that any pickup outside the specified zones will incur an additional charge. We will contact you with the amount once you have purchased the tour. Jackson, WY is a three hour drive from West Yellowstone and we must compensate our guides for the additional 6 hours of driving. Thanks for understanding!
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2020 - 8/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have submitted a COVID-19 action plan to the park and have been approved to operate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.