Full-Day Private Ibiza and Formentera Charter Cruise
Ibiza Sailing Charter is a local initiative which allows you to enjoy a unique experience on the sea aboard a sailboat, where you will be able to discover the wonderful coasts of Ibiza and Formentera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of snorkel equipment and paddle boards
- Private boat and skipper
- Dinghy with 3Hp electric outboard
- Moorage in Ibiza town
- Final cleaning
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Kitchenware and Butane gaz
- Entry/Admission - Ibiza Boat Charter Company
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ibiza Boat Charter Company, Calle Lluis Tur y Palau, 14, 1 izda, Ibiza, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
Our experience and knowledge of the area will give you a chance to get to know the most beautiful and hidden corners of the Pitiusas Islands, trough the pleasant peace and quiet of sailing.
Because of love and respect that we have for these islands, rather than just offer a sailing experience, we aim at introducing you to the magic of this amazing and privileged paradise in the mediterranean Sea.
Our years of experience in Ibiza and Formentera allow us to offer a wide range of options so you can choose the route that best conform to your preferences, from sandy beaches to the most virgin and unexplored corners. And, for convenience, we have in our routes a mooring in the city of Ibiza, wich allows us to be open to any kind of proposal we want to raise.
The sailboat is a Beneteau Oceanis 311 Clipper from 2004 moored at Club Náutico Ibiza (Ibiza town). The sailboat has 2 double cabins + convertible lounge, bathroom with hot water, kitchen equipped with fridge and oven, and Radio CD-USB with speakers on deck.
The sailboat is rented with skipper (mandatory) and we sail around Ibiza and Formentera. Day charter maximum 7 passengers.
Stop At: S'Espalmador, Formentera Spain
We will visit s'Espalmador, a small island and natural park that will allows you to discover one of the most beautiful places in the Mediterranean sea
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera Spain
You will discover the most famous beach in Formentera!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Avinguda de Santa Eulària des Riu, 1006, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Ibiza Sailing Charter