Full-Day Private Royal Mysore tour from Bangalore with Guide
In this guided tour of Mysore from Bangalore, relive the golden age from 15-18th centuries when Mysore was one of the world's most advanced and prosperous Kingdoms. Visit the iconic Mysore Palace, the Summer Palace of the legendary Tipu Sultan with magnificent paintings, the notorious Bailey’s dungeons and an ancient bazaar which captures the charm of Mysore. A traditional lunch makes it a sensorial experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance charges
- Pick up and drop from Bangalore Hotel
- Privare car
- Entry/Admission - Dariya Daulat Palace - Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
- Entry/Admission - Captain Bailey's Dungeon
- Entry/Admission - Mysuru Palace
- Entry/Admission - Devraja Market Mysore
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dariya Daulat Palace - Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, Nandi-Hills, Srirangapatna 571438 India
We reach the historical town of Sri Rangapatnam which was the capital of Tipu Sultan, the Tiger of Mysore, in the 18th century. We will trace his life from the day he fought a tiger and killed it with a dagger, his brave battles with the British, his administrative and economic reforms and his pioneering usage of rockets in warfare. He is credited with being a pioneer in using rockets for warfare and the British later improvised on his technology during the World War I.
We visit Dariya Daulat Bagh, the Summer Palace of Tipu Sultan. It is built in Indo-Sarcenic style and has a few magnificent murals depicting the war of Tipu with the British. The most famous exhibit here is the famous painting “Storming of Srirangapatna” by Sir Robert Ker Porter. The theme of the painting is the final fall of Srirangapatna on 4th May 1799 when the British defeat Tipu’s forces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Captain Bailey's Dungeon, Colonel Baileys Dungeon Sri Ranganatha Temple Road, Srirangapatna 571438 India
Colonel Bailey Dungeon is the famous dungeon where Tipu imprisoned several British Officers during the war. Tales about this notorious place will be told during the tour!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mysuru Palace, Sayyaji Rao Rd Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
We visit the grand Mysore Palace and spend the next couple of hours in this wonder built in Indo-Saracenic style with a blend of Hindu, Muslim, Rajput, and Gothic styles of architecture. The Palace is a three-storied stone structure, with marble domes and a 145 ft five-storied tower. The guided tour will take you through the Public Hall, Private Hall, Dolls Pavilion and the Royal Wedding Hall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Devraja Market Mysore, Devaraja Mohalla, Shivarampet, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Next in our tour to Mysore, we visit Devraja market, the charming old bazaar of Mysore. Its a sensorial delight made up of flowers, vegetables, fruits, jaggery, onions and potatoes, puffed rice and coconuts!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.