Full Day Private Tour - Dolphin Watching and Secret beaches of the Arrábida!
This boat tour cruises along all the main atractions of the Arrabida coast.
In a modern cabin boat guided by local guides and with all the aminities available like toilete, walkaround or swimming platform participants can experience with full confort and security the main spots of this coast.
Swim in this cristal clear waters and take time to do some pictures of one of the beautiful especies of fish that live in this maritime protected area.
The dolphin watching is one of the highlights of this tour and with our experienced crew you will also will get to know more of the coastal landmarks, their history and legends of this ancient coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stand Up Paddle board
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome drink - Regional Moscat wine
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gopro with casing for underwater pictures
What's excluded :
In this boat tour participants will get to know all the highlights of Sesimbra and Arrabida Maritime Park.
The dolphin watching, snorkelling or stand up paddle in one of this amazing bays is a must do to all the people that want to discover the Arrabida coast and its secluded places.
The tour will cruise along the Maritime Park for dolphin watching and then near coast we will visit the highlights of this region like the Portinho da Arrábida port and bay and much more bays and coves.
• Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
• Praia do Portinho da Arrabida, Portinho da Arrabida, Setubal Portugal
• Praia dos Galapos, Setubal 2900 Portugal
• Ribeira do Cavalo Beach, Rua Baia de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-620 Portugal
Departure Point :Avenida dos Náufragos, Av. dos Náufragos, 2970, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.