Full-Day Private Tour in South Shore of Oahu with Local Guide
We will arrange a comfortable pickup and take you to this great experience to explore the south shore of Oahu. During your excursion you will visit the most beautiful sites in the southern coast of the island. Among them you will visit the stunning sea cliffs, an unforgettable panoramic view from Lanai lookout, walk around the lava fields that the Honolulu volcanics left us, get to know the spectacular Halona blowhole, some of the best beaches in the coast and finally you will finish with some free time to explore and eat at the cute town of Kailua.
During the whole tour you will be with your local driver/guide, who will illuminate you with the secrets and stories that Oahu holds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private pick up and drop off in Oahu
- Private vehicle disposition with driver/guide for 6 hours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuilei Cliffs, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
From this place you will see a pristine cliffy panoramic view of the blue ocean, a tropical vegetation, colorful flowers, green palm trees and pine trees.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lanai lookout, Oahu, HI
Located on Oahu's southeast shore, it is one of three main roadside lookout points on this scenic stretch of coastline (the other two are the Makapuu Lookout and the Halona Blowhole Lookout). It is also a very good spot for whale watching from December to March.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oahu, Oahu, Hawaii
The Honolulu volcanics are a group of volcanoes which form a volcanic field in the island's southeastern sector. These volcanoes formed through dominantly explosive eruptions and gave rise to cinder cones, lava flows, tuff cones and volcanic islands. Among these are well known landmarks such as Diamond Head and Punchbowl Crater.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
This is one of Hawai‘i’s natural wonders. Created thousand of years ago when molten lava tubes were formed from volcanic eruptions. There are many blowholes in Oahu, but no-one of them is closer to Halona (when this is active).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eternity Beach, Kalaniana'ole Highway, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
This is the cove where the Halona blowhole is located. It is very well known for a Hollywood 1950 movie, and of course for its wonderful location.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Makapu'u Point, Kalaniana'ole Hwy turnout above Makapu'u Beach, Oahu, HI 96795
From this high point you can overlook Makapu'u Beach Park, the sea cliffs, as well as Rabbit Island (also known as Manana Island) and Kaohikaipu Island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kailua, Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii
This beautiful town is filled with incredible delicious restaurants, cute boutique shops, a couple neat breweries, and even a chocolate factory. Enjoy some free time to taste the local food, at your own expense.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/10/2020 - 1/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.