Full-Day Private Tour to Ayder Plateau from Trabzon
Begin your trip from Trabzon. Discover Ayder Plateau with our private tour for you and your family, visit Şenyuva Village, Historical Stone Arch Bridges and Zilkale deep into the Fırtına Valley.
Enjoy the driverguided air-conditioned car and experienced service with your own chauffeured service, and adjust the stopping places and times.
Travel through Fırtına (Storm) Valley and see 2000 tons of green and more, experience Rafting and Zippline in Storm Valley.
Take a walk on the historic stone arch bridges. Visit Şenyuva and Zilkale and watch the Fırtına Valley from the castle.
Stay alone with nature in Ayder Yaylası, rest your mind and enjoy the highland. Visit the Gelin Tülü Waterfall, enjoy your Turkish Coffee next to it
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by driver-guide
- All trips mentioned on the program
- Pick-Up and drop-off service from your hotel
- National park enterance fee
- Entry/Admission - Ayder Yaylasi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Zilkale castle admission fee - $1
- Entry/Admission - Zilkale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Firtina Deresi, Ardesen 2 km batisinda, Rize Turkey
It is the midway to our first destination. Wonderful breakpoint. You can get activities such as rafting, zipline and swing activities. It is a great place where you can sip your Turkish coffee in the peaceful atmosphere of the valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Camlihemsin, Camlihemsin, Rize Province, Turkish Black Sea Coast
Çamlıhemşin is a wonderful traditional town located between lush green forest and mountains. It is an Eastern Black Sea Town famous for its traditional wooden houses and folkloric costumes.
Stop At: Şenyuva Bridge, 53790 Şenyuva/Çamlıhemşin/Rize, Turkey
Stone bridges built in accordance with the geography and climatic conditions of the Black Sea region are generally designed with one eye. Şenyuva Bridge, located on Fırtına Stream in Şenyuva Village of Çamlıhemşin, is a good example of such arch bridges.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Zilkale, Firtina Valley, Camlihemsin 53780 Turkey
Zilkale 13th century medieval castle, which is located in the Turkey's most spectacular castle 13 rankings. Built on a steep rock at a height of 750 meters, the castle was used by Greeks and Ottomans, especially the Genoese, until the end of the 1800s.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ayder Yaylasi, Camlihemsin 53890 Turkey
Ayder Plateau, which is 1400 meters above sea level, at the foot of the Kaçkar mountains, is famous for its natural beauty, waterfalls flowing from high and traditional highland houses.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Trabzon Airport, Trabzon Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.