Full day private tour to Chianti wine region from Florence
An unforgettable full day chauffeur-driven tour in the heart of Chianti, far from the hustle and bustle of Florence. Let your personal chauffeur do all the work and take you on a journey through the spellbinding countryside of Chianti, a region known for its scenic beauty, picturesque villages and pure air. Your chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel and take you for a 30-minute drive through beautiful rolling hills, verdant vineyards and olive trees. The Chianti wine region needs no introduction, and its marvellous landscape is literally dotted with picture postcard tiny villages and magnificent castles dominating sunny rolling hills. Don't forget to visit Greve, Panzano in Chianti or Montefioralle, some of the most beautiful and authentic Chianti villages. Your personal driver will be at your complete disposal for the whole day, so you can choose whether to express to him your preferences or to let him take you on an unforgettable journey in the heart of Tuscany!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- 8 hours chauffeur driven hire
- Free time in Greve in Chianti, Montefioralle and Panzano in Chianti (suggested itinerary)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Wine tastings
- Guided tours of Chianti villages
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Drive through beautiful rolling hills, verdant vineyards and olive trees. The Chianti wine region needs no introduction, and its marvellous landscape is literally dotted with picture postcard tiny villages and magnificent castles dominating sunny rolling hills.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our private drivers will pick you up directly at your hotel's lobby
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.