Full Day Private tour to Somnathpur and Talakadu from Bangalore
On this full-day excursion trip to Somnathpur and Talakadu from Bangalore, Visit the 13th Century temples of Chennakesava at Somnathpur, the 14th-century Vaidyanatheswara temple at Talakadu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off from Hotels located in Central Bangalore.
- Private English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Transportation in Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- Entrance fee to Sri Vaidhyanatheshwara Temple, Keerthi Narayana Temple &..
- Entry/Admission - Sri Vaidhyanatheshwara Temple
- Entry/Admission - Keerthi Narayana Temple
- Entry/Admission - Somnathpur Temple
What's excluded :
- Any Meals during the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sri Vaidhyanatheshwara Temple, Talakadu, Karnataka 571122, India
Get benefited from the hotel pick-up at 7:30 AM from your hotel located in Central Bangalore and relax on this 3-hour drive to Talakadu.
Talakadu, a small town with more than 30 temples got cursed from the legendary queen that buried the entire town with the sand dunes.
Over the Next 2 hours, we'll visit temples like Sri Vaidhyanatheshwara temple, explore the 14th-century structures dedicated to Lord Shiva and the Pataleshwara Shiva temple where Lingam is said to change its colour throughout the day from Red, black and white.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Keerthi Narayana Temple, Chamarajanagar District, Talakad India
Our Next Stop is Keerthi Narayana Temple, built using black granite and stones, this 2-meter long statue of the Lord is a splendid example of Hoysala style of architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Somnathpur Temple, Keshava Temple, Somanathapura Somanathapura Village, Mysuru (Mysore) 571120 India
Explore the magnificent Chennakesava temple built in the year 1268 by Somanatha, a general of King Narasimha III.
Here are three shrines and wonderfully carved peaks. Appreciate the architecture over here with different images of Deities with Jewellery, bangles, crowns.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels are located in central area of Bangalore.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.