Full-Day Private Tour to Tinajas Waterfalls in El Yunque
El Yunque is one of the most visited Rain Forest in the world. You must visit this gorgeous rain forest while visiting Puerto Rico. Come spend a fun day with a tour to Las Tinajas Waterfalls in El Yunque.
Through a clear off the beaten path trail we will hike for about 20-30. This path has tons of exotic plants and beautiful birds to see, the guide will share all the details about the flora and fauna of this amazing place. At the Tinajas natural pool and waterfalls, you will be able to swim on fresh waters and have an option to be a little adventurous on a swinging ropes, or even jump up to 30 feet high rocks. We will then proceed to another 5-10 minute hike to a natural pool with a 20 feet natural WATERSLIDE and with an optional 30 feet high jump from a rock.
How about ending your day at a mom and pop's authentic Puerto Rican restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fresh Local Fruits
- Entry/Admission - El Yunque Rain Forest
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Yunque Rain Forest, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
You'll learn some of local history and route interpretation and see native farms and towns. Hike on the side of the river while learning about flora and fauna of the rainforest. Then, enjoy a natural pool with crystal clear water, swing ropes, jump up to 30 feet and ride on natural smooth waterslides surrounded by beautiful old trees. You’ll eat fresh fruits prepared by our guide. Take pictures under a natural spring waterfall.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Luquillo, Luquillo, Puerto Rico
After the adventure, we will have lunch at a local authentic Puerto Rican restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on the season and to make sure you enjoy the wonders of El Yunque the best way, this tour might start before the scheduled time to avoid arriving at the river when it's crowded. We ask that you please wait outside of your accommodation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.