Full Day Private Wine, Choc & Cheese
The Wine, Choc and Cheese tour pairs together 3 delicious treats in one day. You will learn how to pair different wines from award-winning Cape Winelands estates with corresponding cheese and chocolate variants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Fairview Wine and Cheese
- Entry/Admission - La Motte Wine Estate
- Entry/Admission - Waterford Estate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fairview Wine and Cheese, Suid Agter Paarl Road, Suider Paarl, Paarl 7624 South Africa
Depart Cape Town and head to Fairview Wine & Cheese which is a working farm, housing a collection of micro-businesses all sharing in a common goal – to create artisanal and sustainable produce, with a focus on fine wine and cheese. Here you shall enjoy the Beryl Back Tasting experience inclusive of 8 wines, a selection of cheeses and olives.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Motte Wine Estate, R45 Main Street, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa
Continue into the town of Franshhoek for a short visit and browse around town before heading to lunch (to own account) enjoyed within the town of Franshhoek or wine estate carefully selected by your guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Waterford Estate, Blaauwklippen Road, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
Travel along the beautiful Helshoogte Pass to the historic winemaking town of Stellenbosch with its canal-lined avenues, in the shade of giant oak trees and beautifully preserved historic buildings before heading to Waterford Estate for a decadent finale. With the wine cellar built surrounding the courtyard, guests can observe the workings of the winery, and get a true feel for the wine making process without disrupting the tranquillity of their tasting. The Wine and Chocolate Tasting is a unique flavour experience. Kevin Arnold together with, Chocolatier, Richard von Geusau have created a series of dark and milk chocolates that, when paired with our Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Natural Sweet wine, results in a flavour sensation, unlike any other.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
An accurate collection time will be communicated to your hotel the day prior to departure.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.