Full day Qobustan, Ateshgah (Fire Temple) and Yanardag trip
Enjoy your visit to the prehistoric period of Azerbaijan, Fire temple and Burning mountain (Yanardag). In 6-8 hours you will visit Gobustan Rock Art Electronic Museum, Gobustan Rock Art Natural Park, Atesgah - Fire temple of Zoroastrians, Yanardag - Burning mountain. Interesting stories that you will hear from our local guides are going to make tour more and more interesting.
per adult from
6 to 8 hrs
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Are you in Baku for a short trip? You have seen he central city and try to cover other suburban places in one day? Then it is amazing chance for you.
The tour will start at 10 am from your hotel. Our guide will come to pick you up from hotel.
During the tour you will have chance to see 3 main sightseeing of Baku which have world or country importance but do not locate in the center or nearby. They are - GOBUSTAN (QOBUSTAN), ATESHGAH, and YANARDAG.
Qobustan - a prehistoric land in Baku.
- Which is the main place where settled first ever inhabitants of Azerbaijan? How did they come to Baku? What is Qobustan territory? Why is it that much special?
Ateshgah - a temple of Fire Worshippers
Azerbaijan is the land of religions. Hundreds of years, people belonging different beliefs have found home for themselves and their families in this land. Zoroastrianism - one of the oldest religions in the world has deep roots in Azerbaijan - Land of Fire. Ateshgah was their main side in Baku which locates more than 100 km away from Gobustan settlement and approximately 30 km away from city center. If you want to learn what is fire worshipping, their pray, their daily life, their beliefs, you can JOIN US and find answer for these questions by the help of our guide.
Cuisine, local food is the one of the main factors of travelling. So, now lets have a rest and taste some delicious examples of national cuisine in the very nearby Atesgah restaurant. Lunch included into the price. Kebabs, Gutabs, Dolmas and etc depending on your wish, mouth-taste, health conditions (Alcoholic drinks are not included into the price).
After lunch, it is time to go to the last destination of our tour.
Yanardag - burning mountain
The main question here is:
- WHY IS AZERBAIJAN CALLED "LAND OF FIRE"?
Departure Point :Hotel lobby
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Pick up location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hotel information
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.