Full Day Quilotoa Lagoon Visit & Shalala's Viewpoint from Guayaquil
This tour will start from Guayaquil at 02:00 AM the departure due to the distance of this destination from Guayaquil.
The Quilotao lagoon is considered one of the most beautiful due to its location and the nature and fauna that the place offers us.
Definitely a magical place to explore.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entrance to Shalala Viewpoint
- Box Lunch ( 1 Sandwich - 1 Juice - 1 Fruit )
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Shalala
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Guayaquil, Guayaquil, Guayas Province
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel
Stop At: Quilotoa, Quilotoa, Cotopaxi Province
We will make a panoramic view of the lagoon in the province of Cotopaxi and then we will make the descent, at this point we can take a photograph of the place.
Once we return to the starting point we will go to the Shalala tourist viewpoint where we will make a panoramic observation in the glass viewpoint.
End of the service and return to the hotel de la pax
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Mirador Shalala, Pujili, Quilotoa 050150 Ecuador
Once we return to the starting point we go to the Shalala tourist viewpoint where we will make a panoramic observation in the glass viewpoint.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Guayaquil, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofGuayaquil)
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.