Full-Day Rainforest Getaway in Northland
Experience the best of New Zealand’s beautiful North Island on this full-day rainforest getaway in Northland. Delve into the New Zealand rainforest with a guide and discover some of the native flora and fauna for which the North Island is famous. Enjoy lunch at a forest camp, then choose from a selection of further activities such as bird-watching, flower-spotting, or catching (and releasing) crayfish in the streams.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide at the rainforest entrance near Broadwood, then head inside the forest to begin your full-day Northland wilderness walk. Trek along winding forest trails, and listen as your guide points out the native flora and fauna flourishing around you.
After 0.6 miles (1 km), stop at a forest camp and relax with a hot cup of tea and lunch. Then, enjoy a selection of further activities such as bird-watching, searching for native orchids, spotting crayfish in the streams, or more trekking!
After eight hours in the rainforest, return to your starting point at the forest entrance to conclude your tour.
Departure Point :Broadwood, Far North
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Return to same departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.