Full Day Reef Cruise Including 10 Minute Heli Scenic Flight: Get High Package
Down Under Cruise and Dive by Evolution, a luxury 35-meter super-yacht. This package includes a full day to the outer Great Barrier Reef at two stunning reef locations, with 5 hours reef time plus a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight over the reef. You will experience the reef from above and below!
per adult from
What's included :
- Cruise onboard the fastest, most luxurious catamaran visiting two exclusive outer reef locations
- 5 hours reef time
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 10-minute Scenic Flight in a 6-seater luxury helicopter
- Up to 3 Introductory or Certified Scuba Dives (if selected)
- Lycra/sun suit hire
- Glass of wine on return journey
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- $20 per person admin/fuel levy (to be paid direct prior to travel if purchased prior to July23 2021)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Enjoy a full day on the outer Great Barrier Reef, including snorkelling at two stunning reef locations, optional introductory or certified scuba diving, semi submarine tours plus a barbecue buffet lunch. This package also includes a 10 minute scenic flight on board a luxury helicopter over North Hastings Reef.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Check-in is from 7.15am at Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns. Please make your way to the Down Under Cruise and Dive counter to check-in. Boat departs at 8.00am sharp.
- $20 per person admin/fuel levy (to be paid direct prior to travel).
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130kg will be required to pay an additional fee. Please contact the operator to check first.
- All intending divers over the age of 65 years must provide a current Diving Medical certificate.
- CERTIFIED DIVERS: Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Children aged and under 12 years (introductory) and 10 years (certified divers) are not permitted to participate in onboard diving activities as per Queensland Australian Law.
- Children under the age of 18 must be in the immediate company of a parent or legal guardian.
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted. All participants will be required to complete a health/medication questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart & lung conditions etc) and prescribed medications may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor before booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.