Full-Day: Rio City Tour
This is a 7-hour tour that provides a unique chance to see many attractions of Rio de Janeiro. The day tour starts with pick up at the front of your hotel or hostel in Rio. You will be met by a professional English speaking tour guide and driven around on a 14 seat mini bus. We cover the main sightseeing places such as Christ, Tijuca Forest and much more!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sao Conrado Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Your tour kicks off with a visit to the hang gliding landing area at Sao Conrado Beach, where hang gliders land after taking off from Pedra Bonita. Furthermore, we can assure you that you will enjoy amazing views of the high mountains on the blue coast of the ocean.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
From there, travel through the Tijuca National Park and get a glimpse of the green tropical rainforest close up before arriving at the Christ the Redeemer statue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, the symbol of Rio de Janeiro
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Santa Teresa, Rua Aurea, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20240-210 Brazil
After your visit, you will stop for lunch in Santa Teresa. This is one of the traditional old neighborhoods of Rio which still retains much of its original architecture and character. In this neighborhood, you will be able to purchase inexpensive souvenirs, if you so wish.
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
The final stop on your tour will be steps where Snoop Dogg shot his famous video for “Beautiful.” To finish your day, why not take the option to be dropped off at the Sugar Loaf Mountain in time for sunset? Or if you prefer, you can simply be dropped off at your hotel/hostel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Belmond Copacabana Palace, Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Full address description:Belmond Copacabana Palace at 8:30Avenida Atlantica 1702
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.