Full-Day River Kayaking Trip in Northern Thailand Jungle from Chiang Mai
FANTASTIC kayaking in Chiang Dao, Northern Thailand’s pristine jungle and mountain scene , home to farmers, gatherers, and local fishermen. Paddle along the Ping River with your guide, a professional kayak instructor who provides paddling lessons and coaching — beginners included. Your back-to-nature day trip from Chiang Mai includes round-trip hotel transport and lunch by the waterfront.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Kayaking instruction
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- drinking water
- state of the art kayak, paddle, life jacket
- pictures of the trip
What's excluded :
- River fee 100 Baht
- Mandatory 500,000 baht Medical Insurance Fee 50 THB
- You start your small-group kayaking trip with hotel pickup in Chiang Mai and head to the countryside where you'll navigate through the lush and overgrown waterways of the northern Ping River. Safe water levels allow you to enter deep into the jungle. The creek-like river winds through bamboo and temperate forest, fantastic mountains, presenting you with an intimate view of Northern Thailand's flora and fauna.
Snap on your life jacket, practice your paddling skills, and set off into nature undisturbed by modern life. The overhanging trees and the cool water provide a unique environment as you navigate this gem. Your guide points out the abundant bird life, fish jumping from the stream, and other sights and sounds of native wildlife. We some luck we spot the giant crescent breasted eagle.
We stop by the riverside half way for a delicious lunch before we now enter the most scenic jungle section only accessible by kayak . This ever changing Jungle keeps us on our toes as we navigate the tree alleys and overhanging foliage. This is the real deal . This good size trip takes us to a small Thai village where we are greeted by swimming local kids . On our drive back to Chiang mai we are surprised by incredible photo ops of the majestic Chiang Dao mountain range that is now lit up by a the setting sun.
Please note: this tour is suitable for motivated beginners to advanced paddlers with a reasonable level of fitness. Comfortable Sit-on-Top and state of the art Sit-In River kayaks/spray skirt are provided. ENJOY.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please wait in the lobby of your hotel , call us at 0810247046 if you have any concerns during the pickup window. pickup times may vary up to 20 minutes depending on the number of guests.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring an extra set of dry clothes and dry shoes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.