Full Day Rome to Pompei skip the line tickets and special guide, and Sorrento.
Pompeii is UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most popular tourist attractions in Italy, with approximately 2.5 million visitors annually.After many excavations prior to 1960 that had uncovered most of the city but left it in decay,further major excavations were banned and instead they were limited to targeted, priority areas. In 2018, these led to new discoveries in some previously unexplored areas of the city.
The Sorrentine Coast, is a 50 kilometers stretch of mountainous coastline situated just south of Naples. It is well known worldwide for its beautiful cliffs and considered one of the most romantic and unforgettable sites in Italy, also Europe’s most beautiful coast. You can enjoy some spectacular and breathtaking scenery with coast road and you will discover the beautiful and picturesque city of Sorrento.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - M's Carratoni Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: M's Carratoni Tours, Rome Italy
Our driver will Pick you up at 08.00 a.m. at Roma in your Hotel or apartment, by Mercedes or similar A/C Vehicle, to drive you to the Pompeii Archeological area will be there a guide and the tickets with skip line, than after 2 hours we drive you at Sorrentinan Coast (Sorrento).
You will be driven to Positano, along the Sorrentinan and Amalfi Coast, with some stops on the way for amazing pictures, this very nice Village whose name came from "Poseidon" (The Greek God).
Wil be there a Beautiful day .
After lunch, shopping and visit, will keep driving back towards Pompeii where you will spend 2 hours visiting the best roman town left, guided (if you like) by a local licensed Guide for a private Tour (Optional) Authorized guide is Euro 140,00, who can be booked in advance (Tkt cost of Euro 15 each adult not incld).
At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to Rome and will be dropped off in your Hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Sorrento visit for 2 hours and come back from the coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT NAME OF HOTEL B&B ADDRESS
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.