Full Day Safari - Cape Town
See Africa’s finest – the big five and other animals including endangered species. Discover also how wildlife conservation are helping keep many animals alive – saving them from extinction.
On this safari tour you will come face to face with reality. Get up close and hear the roar of the Lion, the pounding hoofs of the Elephant, the breath of the dangerous Buffalo and the Rhino plus the elusive Leopard.
Enjoy a great buffet breakfast and buffet lunch before and after the Safari.
Learn about the behaviour of the big five and much more
Relax in the swimming pool in the hot African sun after the Safari or sit around a fire in winter while you sip down a beer or glass of wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Buffet breakfast
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch
- Professional Ranger
- Bottled water
- Registered guide/driver
What's excluded :
- Safari activity fees - R1 990 payable at the Game Reserve
Paarl and the Wineries
As you drive out of Cape Town through the residential area you are suddenly welcomed by the scenic rolling landscape of Stellenbosch on the right and Paarl on your left
Imposing its feature on your left is the Paarl rock one of the two single largest rock outcrops in the world – the other being the Uluru rock or the Ires rock in the central Northern Australia.
Worcester to Little Karoo
Immediately after Paarl you drive through a 4km Huguenot Tunnel that extends on the N1 national highway through the Du Toitskloof mountains that separate Paarl from Worcester.
Here you are then ushered into a luxurious African kitchen where you are treated to a buffet breakfast before going on a 2½ hrs game drive. Game drives are done in open air 4×4 safari vehicles with protective barriers. Blankets are also provided to protect you from either dust or the cold weather.
You get up close to the big five and other wild animals. Meet lions, elephants, buffaloes, the Hippos playing in the mud the towering Giraffe, majestic Zebras and much more.
The tour ends with your departure from the game reserve back to Cape town which is a drive of about 2 hrs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Cape Town
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.