Full-Day Sayulita and San Pancho from Puerto Vallarta
On this beach lover's tour, you will have the opportunity of discovering the best beaches of Riviera Nayarit. Our main destination will be Sayulita, not forgetting the beautiful beaches of Riviera Nayarit. We will provide you a surf board or boogie board to use for one hour (not a lesson).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boogie board (1-hour)
- Entry/Admission - San Pancho
What's excluded :
- Drinks and lunch
- Buggie board lesson
- Sayulita provides a breath of multiculturalism, it also provides an atmosphere similar of the sixties: love and peace; meeting with nature in a friendly and relaxed environment. Here, you will also find international surfing events and art galleries. And surfing is one of the main attractions of this fishing tradition town, to which fishing enthusiasts come from all around the world, as in a sacred date, with their surfboards on their backs, their golden skin and their passion for the sea waters.
As dusk falls on the beaches of Sayulita you will see silhouettes that glide over the sea, whose sole purpose is waiting for the waves; facing the sunset, the dazzling tones of the sun’s farewell slowly diffuse these silhouettes.
Come to live a unique experience in one of Mexico's Pueblos mágicos; visit Sayulita.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.