Full day Shared Trip to Mnemba Island reef for Snorkeling | Lunch Included
This is one of our most recommended activity to do in Zanzibar. Mnemba Island reef is one of the best reefs in Zanzibar, where you spot different species of fishes.
Snorkeling at Mnemba reef is a lifetime experience that you will not want to miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Rice with Swahili curry, Chapati, Tuna fish, Vegetable soup, and Salads
- Snacks - Fruits (Watermelon, Pineapple, Bananas, Mangoes, etc)
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nungwi Beach, Nungwi Tanzania
This is where we will take Snorkeling equipment, Mask and Flippers. and depart on our Dhow exactly at 9:00 am to Mnemba Island reef.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mnemba, Mnemba, Zanzibar Archipelago
Once we arrive at Mnemba Island reef, Our Instructors will give us brief overview about the reef and instruction about where to snorkel. For those who do not have good swimming skills, instructors willl provide them life jackets and closely take a look on them.
At Mnemba reef you can spot different unique species of fishes such as; Mushroom, Honeycombe, Brain and Staghorn Coral to name just a few. Below 30 meters, a vertical wall of reef fish, Trumpet fish and large Napoleon Wrasse are commonly seen; and in rarely can spot Reef sharks, Eagle and Manta Rays.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Muyuni A, Tanzania
After Snorkeling at Mnemba reef, we will go to Muyuni Beach where we will have a Lunch which was fresh prepared by our chefs; Rice with Swahili curry, Chapati, Tuna fish, Vegetable soup, Salads, Fruits (Watermelon, Pineapple, Bananas, Mangoes, etc.). and you can relax at Muyuni Beach after lunch for a while.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick-up from any Hotel/ Accommodation in Zanzibar. Our Drivers and Guides will have all your names, there is no need to print or show your ticket.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.