Full Day Sonargaon, Old Capital Panam City Trip
Go through an entire day exploring the old capital of Bangladesh, the city of Sonargaon, with a guide. Find out about the old history of the nation through a pontoon ride to a little island in the Meghna River, a visit to the Folk Arts and Crafts Museum, and the deserted city of Panam, joined by top to bottom discourse from your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfer
- Entry/Admission - Goaldi Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Sonargaon Folk Art and Craft Museum
- Entry/Admission - Panam Nagar
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goaldi Mosque, Goaldi Road Sonargaon, Dhaka City Bangladesh
The Goaldi Mosque is a mosque in the historic Bengali capital of Sonargaon. It was built during the Bengal Sultanate under the reign of Sultan Alauddin Hussain Shah.You can go inside of this historical tiny mosque from 15th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sonargaon Folk Art and Craft Museum Sonargaon Road, Sonargaon Bangladesh
This is a day tour will take experience the history, culture and heritage of old Bengali nation from the history of Mugal Empire to British transformation. You will learn about the past and current position of Bangladesh and experience the golden era of Bangali history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panam Nagar, Sonargaon Rd, Sonargaon Bangladesh
Panam City which was built in 1500 A.D. Some wealthy Hindu Lords operated their business here and made a city to live with all facilities.The area is divided by a single road is the main colonial system buildings. Those artistic building will take us the ancient of Bangla.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Zia Intl Airport, Dhaka City Bangladesh
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.