Full-day Tara River White Water Rafting Tour from Kotor
Full day rafting tour on the world famous Tara river will leave you breathless. Be ready to see fantastic scenery and feel high dose of adrenaline. The deepest canyon in Europe is well worth visiting and doing the thrilled rafting is a must. Be ready for the excitement on over 20 rapids, passing next to the beautiful waterfalls and swimming!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport from Kotor to Šćepan Polje
- Transport from Šćepan Polje to Brštanovica (starting point of rafting)
- Equipment for rafting, clothing, footwear, helmets and safety equipment
- Fully licenced skippers
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide Tip
- Tara river canyon is the 1333 m deep,which makes it the deepest in Europe and the worlds second deepest canyon right after the Grand canyon of Colorado river! Tara river is 146 km long,and most of the river (including its canyon) is under UNESCO protection.The river is ideal for rafting, whitewater rafting and fishing. The deepest canyon in Europe,in some places over 1300 m above the sea level,is characterized by unique beauty,with diverse wildlife.
The canyon was carved by the river of emerald green color, and it is safe to drink water along the whole of its course, which is why the river is known as the 'Tear of Europe'. Be one of many satisfied customers who didn't miss the opportunity to do the rafting tour with us!
07:00 am Start from Kotor
07:20 am Photo stop at Perast
07:40 am Photo stop above Risan Bay
10:00 am Arrival at Plužine, photo stop
10:20 am Photo stop at dam Mratinje
10:45 am Arrival at Blue River Rafting Camp, breakfast break, outfitting
11:30 am Departure to rafting starting point
12:00 pm Start rafting (rafting duration depends on the river speed – stops for swimming, optional cliff jumping and visit to waterfall “Skakavica” along the way)
03:00 pm Return to the camp, changing and lunch break
04:00 pm Scenic drive to Kotor
07:30 pm Finish in the Old Town of Kotor
Departure Point :1: 360 monte, Stari grad 283, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
2: VOLI, Budva Mediteranska, Budva 85300, Montenegro
3: Simeun Rent a Car Tivat, Arsenalska, Tivat 85320, Montenegro
4: Herceg Novi Bus Station, E65, Herceg - Novi, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact guests 1 day prior to the tour to confirm pick-up details.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- WHAT TO BRING: ID CARD, sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.