Full-Day Taste of Tuscany Cheese Olive Oil and Brunello Tour
Taste Tuscany at its Best! Experience a one-day exciting trip in Valdorcia
Optimize your time and live different atmospheres in one day. You will visit a Pecorino organic cheese producer and have a "lunch is a view" in the most iconic location of the Val d'Orcia ( Unesco World Heritage site ).
In the afternoon you will visit a boutique Brunello winery and get to know the "big reds" of this region such as Brunello, Riserva and Super Tuscans.
Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation. Transportation in Mercedes 9 seat minivan.
Let us take care of everything.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- Tour and tasting in an historic wine cellar
- Cheese Tasting
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel or its immediate surroundings
- Entry/Admission - Val d'Orcia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Val d'Orcia, Italy
Enjoy a full morning with an unforgettable cheese experience. Visit an organic cheese farm and have a demonstration of the way they produce their Pecorino. Lunch with a view in this spectacular location.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pienza, Pienza, Tuscany
Visit the historical center of Pienza, "the city of Utopy" and taste the famous Pecorino Cheese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montalcino, Montalcino, Tuscany
Continue your "Taste Tuscany" with a visit to a Brunello boutique winery, taste the best wines of the region such as Brunello, Riserva and Super Tuscan
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: Inform us of the name of your accommodation.Pick-up is normally between 08.30 and 09.00
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.