Full Day Tayrona, Bahia Concha
Bahia Concha is a beautiful bay with calm waters that allows you to enjoy its varied colors; It offers tourists, landscape, sea, beaches, mountains, wooded and humid flora, varied fish and birds.
You will enjoy extensive beaches of golden sands and a beautiful sea of crystal clear waters and deep blue.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Tayrona park for nationals, foreigners must pay an additional value.
What's excluded :
- Does not include Lunch (it is optional)
- Tickets for foreigners must pay USD $ 15
We start with a panoramic tour of the city, passing through the monument of the Pibe Valderrama, and historic center, (this tour is not included in all exits, in some cases we are not allowed to pass through the historic center) then we enter through a Unpaved road, to get there are approximately 45 minutes from the tourist area of Rodadero. Bahía Concha is one of the entrances of the Tayrona National Natural Park, we arrive at Bahía Concha where you can enjoy a delicious sea bath.
In this paradise you can find those simple things in life that make your day, that are needed on the beach, things like drinking water, good for consumption, or to remove the sand that has stuck to the body; places to take the shade where you can rent awnings and tents (of course if you don't hurry your luggage you can take your own umbrella); public toilets and diving for really low costs, because, we must mention, Bahía Concha is a perfect setting for diving. And for the careting? We have you the nearby and small beach of Waikiki.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect passengers staying in the areas of: Bello Horizonte, Pozos Colorados, El Rodadero and Santa Marta.Please inform which hotel you will be staying in to coordinate the activity.The pick-up time depends on the area in which your hotel is located and the season of the year.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not advisable to schedule the activity for the last day of your trip.
- The identity documents or passports of all passengers must be carried on the day of the activity in order to enter the Park.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.